- Brunch at the Hotel Baia, Cascais, Sundays
- À NOSSA MESA
One of the best restaurants in Cascais serving delicious food at very reasonable prices. Cosy place, small menu, family business run by owner Sr Augusto and his Chef sons Tiago and Fabio trained at the Estoril Hotel School. Closed Sunday dinner and Tuesday all day. Rua Joao de Deus, No. 144, Carrascal de Alvide. Tel: +351-212450574 / 915654696.
- BAIUKA GRILL RESTAURANT
On the beach promenade in Cascais. Serves very good food. Praia das Moitas. Open 9am to 7pm. Closed Monday. Tel: +351-214862237.
- CASA VELHA: Portuguese cuisine specialising in fish and seafood. Av. Valbom, 1 Tel: +351-214832586 Closed: Wednesday.
- CERVEJARIA LUZMAR: Specialising in fish. Av. Marginal, 48 Tel: +351-214845704 Open daily.
- HOTEL BAIA GRILL: International cuisine. Av Marginal. Tel: +351-214831033.
- TASCA DA VILA: Portuguese cuisine. Closed Monday. Rua Visconde da Luz, No. 7. Tel: +351-214830583.
- TRAQUITANAS: Portuguese cuisine. Rua de Cascais, 32/36, Alcabideche Tel: +351-214690819 Closed: Tuesday.
- PONTO VERDE: Portuguese cuisine. Closed Tuesday. Rua João Correia, 229, Alcabideche. Tel: +351-214602123.
- FURNAS DO GUINCHO: On the Guincho coast overlooking the sea. Specialising in seafood, paella. Overlooks the sea and rocks. Tel: +351-214869243.
- HOTEL FORTALEZA DO GUINCHO: Gourmet cuisine and restaurant has one star from the Michelin Guide. Expensive. Estrada do Guincho Tel: +351-214879076.
- PANORAMA: Speciality fish baked in a case of sea-salt. Pricey. Estrada do Guincho Tel: +351-214870062 Closed: Tuesday.
- O BATEL: Portuguese cuisine with many fish dishes. Travessa das Flores, 4. Closed Wednesday. Tel: +351-214830215.
- MAR DO INFERNO: Overlooking the sea at Boca do Inferno. Portuguese cuisine, good seafood. Busy on weekends. Closed Wednesday. Tel: +351-214832216.
- O MASTRO: Good for their shellfish dishes and crab. Largo das Fontainhas, Lote 3B. Tel: +351-214833903 Closed Monday.
- QUINTA DO FARTA PÃO: Specialises in Cozido à Portuguesa (boiled meat, vegetable and rice) and roast goat (cabrito). Alcorvim de Baixo, Estrada da Malveira da Serra. Tel: +351-214870568.
- MESTE ZÉ: Specialising in shellfish and Portuguese cuisine. Good seafood rice (arroz de marisco). Praia do Guincho. Tel: +351-214870275. www.mesteze.com
- LA TERRAZA RESTAURANT-BAR – GRANDE REAL VILLA ITÁLIA HOTEL: Excellent and well presented meals at the La Terraza restaurant of this hotel – Executive Chef is Paulo Pinto. Price range about 50€ to 60€ per person. On Saturdays and Sundays there is a brunch. Rua Frei Nicolau de Oliveira, 100,Cascais. Tel: +351-210966000.
- MARISCO NA PRAÇA: A fish and shellfish retaurant in the Cascais market. You choose the fish and shellfish to be cooked. Mercado da Vila.
- RUBRO CASCAIS: In the Cascais market. Serves good food. Tel: +351-210144311.
- FOGO DO CHÃO: Buffet with grilled meat, salads, Brazilian style. Rua Carlos Ribeiro, 50 – Piso 0. Tel: +351-214820196.
- A PONTE: Good Portuguese cuisine. Closed Monday. Rua S. Bernardo, Viv. Ramos, Alvide. Tel: +351-214834315.
- OS PRAZERES DA CARNE: Speciality grilled meat. Just beyond Boca de Inferno in the Casa da Guia. Closed Monday lunch. Tel: +351-214843334.
- RESTAURANTE VISCONDE DA LUZ
Good food above average prices. Rua Visconde da Luz, 25. Closed Tuesday. Tel: +351-21-4847410.
- BAÍA DO PEIXE
Specialising in fish and shellfish. Great views over Cascais Bay. Closed Monday. Av. D. Carlos I, 6. Tel: +351-21-4865157.
Very good Portuguese cuisine. Av da Republica, in Guia, Cascais. Tel: +351-21-4843258.
- MARISQUEIRA CAMÕES
Seafood specialities. Largo Luís de Camões, 2A. Tel: +351-21-4864563.
- OASIS – HOTEL CASCAIS MIRAGEM
Serves a very good buffet lunch daily for a set price and brunch on Saturday/Sunday. Tel: +351-21-0060600.
- CANTINHO DO AVILLEZ CASCAIS
Famous Portuguese chef José Avillez has finally opened his Cantinho restaurant at Rua da Palmeira, 6A in Cascais. Beautifully decorated it is open for lunch and dinner. Apart from the a la carte menu there is aso a set menu/price at lunchtime. Tel: +351-211-938686.