- Brunch at the Hotel Baia, Cascais
- RESTAURANT NIKKI’S HOUSE: In Cascais Market, upstairs. Small, nicely decorated and good food. Opened recently in October 2018. Modern Portuguese cuisine with chefs from the local Estoril Hotel School.
- CASA VELHA: Portuguese cuisine specialising in fish and seafood. Av. Valbom, 1 Tel: +351-214832586 Closed: Wednesday.
- CERVEJARIA LUZMAR: Specialising in fish. Av. Marginal, 48 Tel: +351-214845704 Open daily.
- HOTEL BAIA GRILL: International cuisine. Av Marginal. Tel: +351-214831033.
- TASCA DA VILA: Portuguese cuisine. Closed Monday. Rua Visconde da Luz, No. 7. Tel: +351-214830583.
- TRAQUITANAS: Portuguese cuisine. Rua de Cascais, 32/36, Alcabideche Tel: +351-214690819 Closed: Tuesday.
- PONTO VERDE: Portuguese cuisine. Closed Tuesday. Rua João Correia, 229, Alcabideche. Tel: +351-214602123.
- FURNAS DO GUINCHO: On the Guincho coast overlooking the sea. Specialising in seafood, paella. Overlooks the sea and rocks. Tel: +351-214869243.
- HOTEL FORTALEZA DO GUINCHO: Gourmet cuisine and restaurant has one star from the Michelin Guide. Expensive. Estrada do Guincho Tel: +351-214879076.
- PANORAMA: Speciality fish baked in a case of sea-salt. Pricey. Estrada do Guincho Tel: +351-214870062 Closed: Tuesday.
- O BATEL: Portuguese cuisine with many fish dishes. Travessa das Flores, 4. Closed Wednesday. Tel: +351-214830215.
- MAR DO INFERNO: Overlooking the sea at Boca do Inferno. Portuguese cuisine, good seafood. Busy on weekends. Closed Wednesday. Tel: +351-214832216.
- O MASTRO: Good for their shellfish dishes and crab. Largo das Fontainhas, Lote 3B. Tel: +351-214833903 Closed Monday.
- QUINTA DO FARTA PÃO: Specialises in Cozido à Portuguesa (boiled meat, vegetable and rice) and roast goat (cabrito). Alcorvim de Baixo, Estrada da Malveira da Serra. Tel: +351-214870568.
- MESTE ZÉ: Specialising in shellfish and Portuguese cuisine. Good seafood rice (arroz de marisco). Praia do Guincho. Tel: +351-214870275. www.mesteze.com
- LA TERRAZA RESTAURANT-BAR – GRANDE REAL VILLA ITÁLIA HOTEL: Excellent and well presented meals at the La Terraza restaurant of this hotel – Executive Chef is Paulo Pinto. Price range about 50€ to 60€ per person. On Saturdays and Sundays there is a brunch. Rua Frei Nicolau de Oliveira, 100,Cascais. Tel: +351-210966000.
- MARISCO NA PRAÇA: A fish and shellfish retaurant in the Cascais market. You choose the fish and shellfish to be cooked. Mercado da Vila.
- RUBRO CASCAIS: In the Cascais market. Serves good food. Tel: +351-210144311.
- FOGO DO CHÃO: Buffet with grilled meat, salads, Brazilian style. Rua Carlos Ribeiro, 50 – Piso 0. Tel: +351-214820196.
- A PONTE: Good Portuguese cuisine. Closed Monday. Rua S. Bernardo, Viv. Ramos, Alvide. Tel: +351-214834315.
- OS PRAZERES DA CARNE: Speciality grilled meat. Just beyond Boca de Inferno in the Casa da Guia. Closed Monday lunch. Tel: +351-214843334.
- RESTAURANTE VISCONDE DA LUZ
Good food above average prices. Rua Visconde da Luz, 25. Closed Tuesday. Tel: +351-21-4847410.
- BAÍA DO PEIXE
Specialising in fish and shellfish. Great views over Cascais Bay. Closed Monday. Av. D. Carlos I, 6. Tel: +351-21-4865157.
Very good Portuguese cuisine. Av da Republica, in Guia, Cascais. Tel: +351-21-4843258.
- MARISQUEIRA CAMÕES
Seafood specialities. Largo Luís de Camões, 2A. Tel: +351-21-4864563.
- OASIS – HOTEL CASCAIS MIRAGEM
Serves a very good buffet lunch daily for a set price and brunch on Saturday/Sunday. Tel: +351-21-0060600.