- KAPITAL (D): Av 24 de Julho, 68 Tel: +351-21-3955963 Open: 10.30pm-6am.
- OGILIN’S (B): Rua dos Remolares, 8/10 Tel: +351-21-3421899 Open: 11am-2am.
- LUX: Av. Infante D. Henrique, Armarzém A. Near Santa Apolónia. Open: Tues-Sunday 11pm-6am.
- ALCÂNTARA CAFÉ (B) (R): Rua Maria Luisa Holstein, 15 Tel: +351-21-3637176 Open: 8pm-3am.
- HENNESSY’S IRISH PUB (B): R. Cais do Sodré, 32/38 Tel: +351-21-3431064 Open: 11.30am-2am.
- THE PUMPHOUSE (B): Rua da Moeda, 1 K Tel: +351-21-3972059 Open: 11am-2am.
- PAVILHÃO CHINÊS (B): Rua D. Pedro V, 89 Tel: +351-21-3424729 Open: 6pm-2am.
- HARRY’S (B): R. S. Pedro de Alcântara, 57/61 Tel: +351-21-3460760 Open: 10pm-6am.
- HOT CLUBE DE PORTUGAL (Jazz Club): Praça de Alegria, 48. Open: 10pm-2am Tuesday to Saturday.
Once a set of warehouses, just below the 25th April Bridge, the ‘Docas’ as it is known, is one of Lisboa’s popular places to hang out. Bars and restaurants fill the area offering a wide range of food from hamburgers, omelettes, salads to feijoada (Brazilian pork and bean stew), lobsters and partridge. Live music from cha-cha-cha to rap to techno and blues is provided in some of these venues in the evenings.
Prices vary from reasonable to expensive depending on what you eat. Located in the Rua da Cintura do Porto de Lisboa the whole area comes alive at night with entertainment for all tastes. Some are open until the early hours. Lunch or dine whilst enjoying views of the river. Train station: Alcantara.
- HARD ROCK CAFE:
Av da Liberdade, 2, Lisboa. Live music and meals.
A guide to tourism in the Estoril Lisbon Coast